Vermont state helpline
Call or text 2-1-1.
Lamoille area and state resources
If something should be added to this list or you need more cards directing people to this site email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to meet with someone?
Jessica, the Mobile Rural Resource Navigator, meets with community members in person to help them find the supports they need. Her schedule is:
- Breakfast on Us/United Community Church, Morrisville: Tuesdays, 8AM-10AM
- Wolcott Public Library, Wolcott: Tuesdays, 1PM-3PM
- Varnum Memorial Library, Jeffersonville: Wednesdays, 9AM-11AM
- Community Lunches at the United Church of Johnson, Johnson: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, 11:30AM-12:30PM
- Johnson Public Library, Johnson: Wednesdays, 1PM-3PM
- Breakfast on Us/United Community Church, Morrisville: Fridays, 8AM-10AM
- Lanpher Memorial Library, Hyde Park: Fridays, 1PM-3PM
Si quiere informacion en espanol, contacta Migrant Justice (802) 540-8370 o escriba un correo electronico a Sarah (email@example.com).
To sign up for weekly updates or download the most recent newsletter click here.
The mobile rural resource navigator can help you to find resources.