Flooding Resources click here
Vermont state helpline
Call or text 2-1-1.
Lamoille area and state resources
If something should be added to this list or you need more cards directing people to this site email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to meet with someone?
Jessica, the Mobile Rural Resource Navigator, meets with community members in person to help them find the supports they need. Her schedule is:
- Breakfast On Us at the United Community Church of Morrisville: MON, 8 - 10am
- Breakfast On Us at the United Community Church of Morrisville: TUE, 8 - 10am
- Wolcott Public Library: TUE, 1 - 3pm
- Varnum Memorial Library in Jeffersonville: WED, 9 - 11am
- Hardwick Town Office (Memorial Room): FRI, 9 - 11:30am
To sign up for weekly updates or download the most recent newsletter click here.
The mobile rural resource navigator can help you to find resources.