The Family Center has a list of all open childcare slots in the area.
The Lamoille Family Center promotes the wellbeing of Lamoille Valley children, youth, and families and supports them in meeting life’s challenges through education, direct services, and advocacy. Services include:
** Children's Integrated Services (CIS)
- DULCE (Developmental Understanding and Legal Collaboration for Everyone)
- early childhood and family mental health
- early intervention
- maternal/child health and support for parents
- specialized childcare services
** Youth, teens, and young adults programs, including:
- runaway and homeless youth programs/shelter
- prevention and stabilization services for youth and families (PSSYF)
** Childcare supports:
- childcare referrals
- childcare financial help
** Family support services
- parent education
- emergency needs
If you have a parenting need, a good place to start is Lamoille Family Center. 802-888-5229.
Help Me Grow VT creates strong families, which helps promote healthy child development, so that all children reach their greatest potential. Click here for information on classes, developmental screening, and providers.
The Dad’s Group is a great place to connect with other dads, share successes and challenges, and have some fun.
- Virtual meetings each Tuesday night from 8:00-9:00
- If you are interested in participating, please contact Rob Cary at rcary@LRCVT.org or (802) 730-3000.
- Rob can answer any questions you have and send you the link to the Zoom meeting.
The Moms in Recovery Support Program supports pregnant and parenting mothers through their journey in recovery from Substance Use Disorders (SUDs), as well as their families. This includes offering weekly peer-support meetings, one-on-one recovery coaching, workshops, help with navigation of community resources, childcare, transportation assistance and more:
- Resource Referrals
- Financial Assistance
- Vouchers for Necessities
- Support Groups
- Recovery Coaching
- Health & Wellness Services
- Tuesdays 10:30-11:30
- North Central Vermont Recovery Center, 275 Brooklyn Street, Suite 2, Morrisville
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-635-0084
Easter Seals provides Intensive Family Based Services to children and their families struggling at home and in their community. IFBS works with Department of Children and Families (DCF) to help keep families safely together through in-home, family- focused treatment services. They serve:
- Families at risk of having their children removed from their homes
- Families at risk of DCF involvement
- Families with children returning from out of home
- Families who may be struggling and are referred to a program
- Referrals from DCF and community partners
- PO Box 351 Morrisville, VT 05661
Lamoille County Mental Health Services
Children, Youth, and Family Services provides mental health services for children and adolescents from birth through 22 years old and their families.
- (802) 888-5026 ext. 139