United Way of Lamoille County empowers Lamoille County residents to be self-sufficient through health, education, and financial stability, creating a stronger community.
UWLC will promote, create, or support effective efforts in:
- Housing, renter-readiness and homelessness prevention and solutions
- Addiction, including substance misuse, prevention, and recovery
- Life Skills Education, including financial education, work-readiness, and health insurance navigation.
Previous Funded Partners:
- Lamoille County Mental Health Zero Suicide Program
- Lamoille County Mental Health Swing Set
- Morristown Summer Recreation Program
- Tatum's Totes
- Lamoille North Supervisory Union's Tutoring Program
- Lamoille North Supervisory Union's Farm-to-School Program
- Cambridge Community Center
- Lamoille County Civic Center
How to Become a United Way of Lamoille County Funded Partner
We are currently building our new community investment grant program. A public announcement will be made once the grant cycle is open. Follow us on FB, Instagram for the latest update.
Please keep in mind:
We like to focus on a specific program provided by your organization, and not general operational support.
Review the Policy Manual for funded partners to prepare you for our next funding cycle.