Lamoille Family Center maintains a list of all open childcare slots.
- Call 802-888-5229
- Deb Trombly x142
- Kerri O'Halleran x128
School-age HUB sites:
- Morristown After School Program
- Apple Tree Learning Center
- Mountain Village School
- Helen Day Art Center
Vermont State Colleges System
If your job was affected by COVID-19, you may be eligible for no cost trainings. Through a legislature-funded program to upskill and reskill the state’s workforce, Vermonters can choose from over 100 no-cost trainings at one of the Vermont State Colleges System institutions.
Find out if you are eligible and learn next steps:
- Visit the VSCS Workforce site.
- Find out if you are eligible.
- Select the course(s) you’d like to enroll in.
- Select Next Steps.
- Complete and submit the Requester Information form.
Central Vermont Adult Basic Education
CVABE provides free adult education and literacy services to adults age 16+ to help achieve their employment and education goals. Even those with a high school diploma can help brush up on reading, writing, math and computer skills for career and college/post-secondary readiness. Others seek the skills necessary for a promotion or a new career. CVABE's core services are basic literacy (reading, writing, math, computers), high school credentialing, and English Language Learning, always with a goal of career and college readiness. Call the Morrisville learning center at 1-802-888-5531, or click here.
Useful Public School District Links
- Lamoille South Unified Union food services (same for all schools in LSUU)
- Lamoille South Unified Union COVID protocols and information
- Lamoille North COVID protocols and information
- Lamoille North food services
Invest EAP is a Vermont-based public and private non-profit collaborative offers comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, including: short-term counseling and referral, management consultation, wellness workshops, and resource information. Click here for Invest EAP's Coronavirus Guide for Businesses and Families.
State Guidance for Schools, Childcares, and Families
Detailed guidance from the state available here.