Town Assistance Groups
- Cambridge Cares is a group of community volunteers who support residents in need, and encourage neighbors to aid in the process. 802-730-2588 or 802-644-2927.
- Craftsbury Area Neighbor to Neighbor: 802-586-2873 or Craftsbury Needs and Volunteer form
- Hardwick Area Neighbor to Neighbor is a grassroots group committed to assisting the Hardwick community in times of need by coordinating local response efforts and collectively addressing challenges to keep the Hardwick VT community strong. 802-472-5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hyde Park Helpers is an organized, grassroots group of volunteers that will run errands for people who are unable to be out in the community due to COVID-19. There is no fee or charge for this service. To obtain support, call 888-4177. They will help with:
- grocery shopping
- mail and library pick-up
- Stowe's C19 Team: Shaw's grocery assistance and emergency financial assistance. For more information email email@example.com.