The White Provider’s Role in Systemic Racism and our Systems of Care:
- Institutional and structural racism in systems of care.
- Intersection of education, healthcare, wealth, and justice system
- How structural and institutional racism are upheld and perpetuated by white providers.
- Actions that white health care and human services providers can take.
- 12/13/21, 9-12
Digital Access: Key Elements for Inclusion of Disabled People: a series of workshops on improving digital access to arts programming for the inclusion of disabled people.
- Topics: disability etiquette, creating alt text, accessible web design and social media, graphic design and marketing practices, and more.
- First Tuesday of the month, through July 2022.