Vermonters over 16 are eligible for booster shots:
- 2 months after getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- 6 months after the second Pfizer or Moderna dose
If you were vaccinated at a state site, make your booster appointment here.
If you were vaccinated at a pharmacy, you can get a booster one of a few ways:
- Many pharmacies: including but not limited to Morrisville Kinney (Moderna, Pfizer, and pediatric Pfizer), CVS (Pfizer), Hannaford (Moderna). Appointments required and you must bring your vaccine card.
- Call Vermont Department of Health 855-722-7878: M-F 8-4:30, weekends 10-3.
- Make an appointment on the state site for a state clinic. If it won’t give you an option for a booster, make an appointment for a first dose, bring your vaccination card, and tell them at the appointment that you need a booster.
- Walk in or make an appointment at the clinic at the Berlin Mall, daily 8AM-6PM.
Central Vermont Home Health & Hospice (CVHHH) is doing in-home COVID booster shots for anyone who is interested. 802-223-1878, ask for Emily McKenna.
Little Arms: Everything you need to know about vaccinating children 5-11 and how to get an appointment.