- Two unvaccinated people or households can now gather at a time. No more than two unvaccinated households should be at any gathering.
- Restaurants may seat up to six people at a table, and they may be from different households.
- Vaccinated people may gather with other vaccinated people without restrictions, and they may gather with one unvaccinated household at a time without restrictions.
- Everyone should wear masks and stay six feet apart if there are two or more unvaccinated people from different households.
- Continue to try to gather outside.
Read all gathering guidelines here.