Connecting Vermont Residents to 3SquaresVT Through Positive Messaging
- How to transform the way we talk about 3SquaresVT to create public support for the program and break down common misconceptions and stigma.
- Wednesday, March 3, 11-12:15.
Helping Your Clients Navigate 3SquaresVT
- Learn about common problems that delay the application process; the roles that service providers can take to assist their clients through the application process; and strategies for service providers and clients.
- Discuss what could improve the system in the future.
- March 5, 11-12:15.
3Squares in a Snap (3SNP)
- 3SquaresVT in a Snap (3SNP) is a new program in our state that makes it easier for older Vermonters and people with disabilities to apply for 3SquaresVT and remain in the program for a longer period of time.
- In this training, participants will learn more about this program, who it is for, and how to assist eligible Vermonters who wish to enroll.
- March 10, 11-12:15
Register for all 3SquaresVT trainings here.