- Saturday, April 24th , from 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Turn in unwanted, unused, or expired medications.
- Free and anonymous locations: Copley Hospital (in the hall by the Laboratory Check-in), Hardwick Police Department, Morristown Police Department, Stowe Police Department, Kinney Drugs, and the Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department. These sites are accepting pills only and cannot accept liquids or sharps.
- Copley Hospital, Hardwick Police Department, Morristown Police Department, Stowe Police Department, Cambridge Kinney Drugs, and the Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department all have year-round self-service drop-boxes, available during normal business hours.
- Healthy Lamoille Valley has a supply of free, prepaid prescription drug mail-back envelopes. Simply seal your unused prescription drugs inside and drop in the mail. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More here.
Misused prescription drugs are often obtained from the houses of family and friends, so keep prescription drugs out of reach of children and youth.