Parents and Caregivers
• Does your child (age 0 – 6) have a physical, developmental, behavioral, or emotional condition that needs health or behavioral services?
• Has your child ever been expelled from a childcare program?
• Have you ever been told that your child was not a “good fit” for a childcare program?
• Have you ever been called repeatedly to pick up your child early because of behavior issues?
If so, Vermont Child Development Division and University of Vermont want to hear from you. They are working together to understand how the early childhood system can better support children with special health needs in childcare settings.
Register to attend a focus group session! Select the time that works for you:
- Sunday, February 7, from 10 – 11:30 am
- Tuesday, February 9, from 12:00 – 1:15 pm
- Wednesday, February 10, from 7:00 – 8:15 pm
- Friday, February 12, from 3:00 – 4:15 pm
- Sunday, February 14, from 1:00 – 2:15 pm
Sign up by February 10, 2021 to share your story! Focus group participants will be compensated $25 for their time. Don’t wait to sign up. Each session is limited to 6 attendees. To confirm your spot, email Dr. Valerie Wood at Valerie.Wood@uvm.edu or use the link below to register. Don’t have time for a focus group? Prefer to respond by survey? Use this link to complete the confidential survey questions online. This link can also be used to register for a focus group: Parent Experiences Accessing Childcare For Children with Special Health Needs. https://redcap.med.uvm.edu/surveys/?s=RCP8R93KTY