Staying home may mean you need help with grocery shopping. Here are some options:
- If you can afford the additional fee and are not using 3SquaresVT, there are parts of our area where Instacart will deliver.
- You can give your 3SquaresVT EBT card to a friend or family to shop for you.
- If you do not have nearby friends or family:
- Cambridge: 802-730-2588 or 802-644-2927
- Craftsbury: 802-586-2873 or Craftsbury Needs and Volunteer form
- Hardwick: 802-472-5940 (food pantry can deliver) or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Residents of other towns: email Ellen Hill. email@example.com
However, we need more volunteers who are willing to grocery shop. If you are able to help, please email the above address or fill out this form online. Volunteer grocery shoppers will be critical to helping people follow state guidance and stay home when they are sick. Please volunteer if you are able.