Mission: To advocate for the health, education and financial stability of Lamoille County Families.
We advocate for Lamoille County Families by:
- Developing new programs which empower people and lead them towards a life of self-sufficiency
- Funding programs run by other agencies which meet our identified community priorities.
- Making people accountable for themselves and the choices they make which may negatively impact their families and the community
- Encouraging people to be active participants in improving their lives. We don't give a hand out, but a hand UP!
- Identifying the needs of our community by continually analyzing local data
- Encouraging the community's participation in helping us improve lives
- Evaluating the impact of our efforts
- Stimulating the community's financial generosity