Click the links below to browse local job opportunities.
Campaign and Marketing Coordinator
The United Way of Lamoille County is looking for a part-time Campaign and Marketing Coordinator.
Job Title: Campaign and Marketing Coordinator FSLA Status: Non-exempt
Position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Hours: 20 per week
Purpose and Scope: Responsible for work associated with the annual campaign as well as marketing materials and digital.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
1. Assembles campaign bulk mailings.
2. Prepares campaign presentation materials.
3. Assists with campaign research and activities.
4. Delivers/Assists campaign presentations.
5. Maintains campaign files and records.
6. Responsible for special event and meeting preparations including correspondence, materials and venue arrangements.
7. Assists campaign volunteers with business campaigns by providing support for campaign kick-off events, mailings and campaign reporting.
8. Coordinates transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
9. Files correspondence, meeting materials, reports and other documentation.
10. Assists/Delivers marketing material on social media and print platforms.
11. Performs additional projects and assist with special events as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent organizational and planning skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments; strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher).
• Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma required.
• BS/BA preferred.
• 1-3 year(s) experience in development office setting preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved may be acceptable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it to:
20 Morrisville Plaza, Suite B
Morrisville, VT 05661
Application due date is July 2nd, 2018
Plenty of Seasonal, Full and Part Time Jobs Available Here.