What is "Community Impact"?
- Community Impact is working with a broad range of partners (local and state non-profit agencies, faith-based groups, businesses, Lamoille County residents). We seek results that no one can accomplish alone.
- Community Impact improves the lives of all people affected by our community's issues - not just participants of programs run or funded by our United Way.
- Community Impact is pinpointing the root causes of problems that threaten our community and developing strategies and partnerships to change them.
- Community Impact is working in a multi-faceted role with partners who can play a role in changing community conditions.
- Community Impact is going beyond the annual campaign to create long-term, ongoing relationships with diverse community investors.
- Community Impact is an effort that is owned by the entire community.